Saturday, March 24, 2012

{for a sweet baby}




 My friend from college had a baby. Baby quilts are super fun to make. Not only are they a little smaller, but you can be a little more free with color choices.



...though I suppose I didn't go wild with these color choices...but I could have!


One thing I remember about this friend is that her favorite color (way back when!) was yellow. I'd seen a quilt top similar to this one and really wanted to do this layout. I'm so glad I did-- I love how it turned out!



Simple and cheery for little Sydney Lynn.

3 comments:

  1. I love the design and the colors are great. I really like all the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wondered if it would be too much yellow and pink but I went for it anyway :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute! Yellow and pink are so pretty together :)

    ReplyDelete