Monday, July 2, 2012

{ Story of a bicycle }



Last week Monday-- exactly 1 week ago today-- I got a new bike! I haven't owned a bike since...junior high or early high school. 


Love the color-- a nice shade of blue with just a little sparkle. The first ride I took it on was with Eric the next morning to Starbucks where we sat for a while, enjoying the quiet!

This morning I had a chiropractor appointment. I thought "I'll ride my bike, it isn't too far."  


This is what I found when I was done with the appointment. 

Can you see what someone did? 

 
So I made a report. 

Yes, I'm pretty bummed about the bike being gone...and the fact that the charge for it hasn't even been paid for on the credit card yet...


ugh.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear about your bike. That is so sad :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo, hoo, this was a sad entry. :( Did they ever find it? Kim

    ReplyDelete